From 24th to 27th of January 2017 MARCHANTE SAS takes part in a special event – the celebration of the 20th anniversary of Moscow Trade Show “Interplastica”, the leading meeting point for the plastics and rubber industry sector in the Middle East and Russian region.
This year at the Moscow Exhibition center Krasnaya Presnya Interplastica-2017 expects more than 600 Russian and international exhibitors. For visitors it is a chance to keep up with the latest trends and establish reliable partnerships.
You will find MARCHANTE Team at HALL 8.1, stand 81B25.
MARCHANTE SAS will present the latest developments in the machinery for stretching lines – solutions and technologies, customized to the needs of the Russian market:
- Complete Biax Stretching lines, Sequential or Simultaneous stretching, for production of films like BOPP, BOPET, BOPE, BOPS, BOPA, BOPETG, BOPLA, PVC and EVOH
- Lines cast: RPET and PET-G
- Monolayer film, and Coextrusion up to 9 layers
- Turnkey recycling projects
- MASIM – patented solution by MARCHANTE SAS for simultaneous stretching
- Engineering, design and manufacturing of components for all units of Biax stretching lines (extrusion, chill roll, MDO, TDO, PRS, winder, recycling)
- Automation equipment and software,.
What makes MARCHANTE stand out – is the ability to propose a personalized solution in order to respond to each customer’s needs. Our high standard engineering services such as сonception and design of the equipment for stretching lines, upgrading of existing lines, installation and maintenance of the equipment will lead your project to fast realization and success.
Looking forward to seeing you in Moscow!